Have you heard of the new craze, Lipsense? “The incredible lipstick that stays on for days and NO, it’s not a stain!” The second I heard about this product, it seemed to be everywhere! So of course, I had to give it a shot. After wearing this stuff for months, I have a full review to share with you all. Lets start with the…
• One tube lasts forever. I have been wearing it daily for about 4 months and have not even emptied out a tube halfway yet.
• Wide array of color options!
• If your lips are healthy and hydrated, this product truly stays on your lips all day!
• Picking out colors is tough. The colors look completely different on your lips than in the tube, therefore it is necessary to try on each color. But trying on a lip color that essentially stains your lips, and takig it back off to try on more colors can be quite the hassle.
• If your lips are not healthy and hydrated, this product tends to flake off your lips after a couple hours. Leaving behind bald spots on the lips.
• You must always stay stoked up on gloss! But glossy lips are fabulous lips… so is this really a con?
Overall, I am in LOVE with this product, as long as I keep my lips healthy and hydrated. If my lips get dry, the product does not work nearly as well. Therefore, it is essential to gloss, gloss, gloss! I do find myself going through the Lipsense gloss quickly, but the colors last forever. The Lipsense colors are fabulous! A couple of my favorites include Napa, First Love, Caramel Latte, and Sheer Berry. Definitely worth a shot to try out this product!